DELTA 3 COMPACT AND VERSATILE HEAVY DUTY FABRIC PROCESSING
FABRIC INSPECTING, MEASURING & RE-ROLLING MACHINE
- Do you process industrial quantities of fabric.
- Having problems ensuring fabric quality.
- Do you need to inspect for weaving and surface faults
- Do you need to cut and roll to length from large rolls.
- Input rolls from 3 tone A frames, heavy jumbo rolls or lapped stacks.
- Rear roll up for easy roll removal and clear front fabric access.
- Output rolls to 120Kg with edge guiding.
- Output roll doffing mechanism, optional.
- Vertical, wide viewing panel with under lighting.
- High speed electronic edge guiding.
- Variable speed, forward and reverse.
- Adjustable cloth tension.
- Welded steel construction.
- Selvedge cutting, optional
- This machine with its ancillary equipment and many options enables it to be customized to many configurations.
Basic Delta 3 machine with dual side inspecting, rear roll up with under lighting and over lighting.
Delta 3 machine inline with A frame roll up equipment attached, dual side inspecting by passed.
DELTA 3 SPECIFICATIONS
General — Free standing machine for rapid inspect, measuring and cutting of Industrial quantities of any type of fabric. These machines can be produced in any configuration to suit the manufacturers requirements.
Inspection Panel — 5mm thick opaque plastic panel inclined at 60 degrees with 240watt fluorescent lighting under inspection panel to assist in locating flaws in fabric weave.
Overlighting — 240watt fluorescent lighting combined with over-head control track for remote control and cleaning.
Drive and Control — Variable speed AC drive unit with ramp up, ramp down for smooth stopping and starting. Push button Controls. Max speed 50m/ min. All solid state electronic control, 240V ac, 10A.
Roll-up Cradle — Multi roller cradle with unique speed variation and rubber coating produces firm straight rolls.
Unroll Cradle — Multi rollercradle, allows quick and efficient thread up time, no center bar required.
Spreading Roller – A single rubber coated banana roller gives excellent cloth spreading at the output roll.
Length Metering Counter – Standard two wheel mechanical counter or optional electronic weights and measures approved digital counter.
Fabric Roll Capacity – Standard machine — 600diameter x 3200 long x 120 Kg
Edge Guiding – Photo electric DC, solid state edge sensors keep the most transparent fabrics rolling up square and clean.
Leasing Bars – Additional tension control is obtained by adjusta-ble leasing bars near top roller.
Delta 3 machine inline being fed from powered 6-roll spider frame carrying loom rolls.
Delta 3 machine with rear roll up, inspected rolls entering plastic wrapping tunnel. Dual sided inspecting being used.
Rear roll up with edge guiding carriage
Electronic Weights and Measures Counter