Garment Conveyors and Mezzanines
Maximise Space and Efficiency in your Fashion Warehouse
- Lift, drop & move laden skids automatically throughout your warehouse.
- Auto feed in & auto feed out.
- Decrease labour time to process garments.
- Efficient, quiet and maintenance free operation.
- Connects directly to your existing materials handling system.
- Occupies NO floor space.
- Climbing speeds of up to 1 vertical metre every 3 seconds.
- Up to 7 metres per elevator.
An operator pushes garment laden skids into a gravity feed system, the skids will automatically feed into the elevator and automatically gravity feed them out of the elevator to a receiving rail.
Side by side elevators – one elevator lifts garment laden skids, the other lowers these skids, safely and quietly.
Computer controlled or automated chain conveyors can transport and deliver garments to various stations around the warehouse automatically, without operator assistance.
Hiemac’s Mezzanine Floors – utilise your vertical space and maximise your garment storage capacity. Our floor structure doubles as Rack & Rail supports to make the most of your space.
Shared stair case – garments are transported automatically up and down between floors; in the unlikely event that a garment or skid should fall from an elevator the stairs prevent any danger to people below.
Hiemac’s Multi Level Mezzanine Floor, each level is fitted extensively with Hiemac’s Speed Rail system.
Our modular designed floors use high tensile steel. Meaning your floor will be strong and erected promptly.
Pallet Gates: are used to safely load and remove pallets from Mezzanine Floors.
- Load ratings suited to your requirements
- Under floor fluorescent lighting
- Multiple stair access
- Safety/Pallet gates
- Shelving for your storage requirements